We have access to the facilities operated by nearby universities and research institutes including Cleveland State University, the CASE Comprehensive Cancer Center, and the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
Major Equipment List
- KinTek RQF-3 three-syringe chemical quench flow instrument
- KinTek SF-1 stopped flow instrument
- MolecularDevices SpectroMax M4 plate reader
- Several PAGE equipment
- Multiple power supplies
- Western blot apparatus
- NuAire Class A bio-safety cabinet
- Sanyo CO2 cell culture incubators
- Three (3) microscopes (EVOS Digital Inverted Microscope, Olympus CK40 fluorescence microscope, translucent microscopy)
- MolecularDevices SpectroMax M4 plate reader, and ~40 different human hematological and adherent cancer cell lines.